Houma-Terrebonne Airport (KHUM) is a General Aviation Airport
- Reference Point - Latitude N 29˚ 34’ 02.65”, Longitude W 90˚ 39’ 37.27”.
- Two intersecting concrete intersecting runways -
- FAA publishes six instrument approach procedures for the airport.
- Frequency radio communication: Ground 121.8 – ATIS 120.25 – Tibby Vortac 112.0 – ILS 108.5.
- AWOS frequency is 120.250 MHZ, phone number is 985-876-4055 – current weather conditions available on the airport 24 hours a day.
Fixed Base Operators
There are three (3) fixed operators at HUM offering various services including fueling (AvGas and Jet), maintenance, parking, air charter and rental car services.
The Houma-Terrebonne Airport is host to helicopter operators shuttling crews out to oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico.